Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Company without revealing any personal information. However, Company needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive Company newsletter, or use certain Company services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Company will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Company automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Company may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Company does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Company also allows third-party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Company may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Company to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Company may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Company;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Company. If you have provided personal information to Company and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Company websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to create a contract or warranty.
Questions or Suggestions