Usage Terms and Conditions
The terms“RPI Services, LLC t/a RPI-Company,”” “us,” “our” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 285 Great Valley Parkway Malvern, PA 19355The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Nothing in this website is intended to create a contract or warranty. To the contrary, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent.All trademarks reproduced in this website that do not belong or are licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without reference to choice of law principles. Your use of this website constitutes your consent to the jurisdiction of the Court of the Common Pleas, Montgomery County Pennsylvania.